The last few days have been a whirlwind of unexpected change, for all of us! I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who reached out, whether it was by phone, text, email, social media or to help pack up our sacred space. Please know that I have seen all of your posts, even if I haven’t been able to directly reply. I am deeply humbled by the outpouring of love for our studio, teachers and staff. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my yoga toes!
If we were in a yoga class right now, I would reference the quote that “We cannot control the wind, but we can adjust our sails.” Now is that time where we are adjusting the sails and charting a new course. I understand “new” and “change” can be words that spark uneasiness and questions, but rather than being afraid of this change, let’s embrace it and embark on a new adventure together!
Please know that Katy Corbin, owner of Yogalicious, and their staff of amazing and talented teachers and I are teaming up to provide you the best options possible during this time of adjustment. Here are some answers to some of the questions that have come my way. I’m hoping this will bring some clarity and peace of mind.
1. All autodrafts have stopped effective 8/2. Any autodrafts that went through on 8/1 were refunded/voided. There will be no more autodrafts to your accounts from Zen.
2. If you were on a 4x/mo, 8x/mo or Unlimited monthly autodraft, your remaining classes have been transferred to Yogalicious. You will be able to log in to your MindBody account or our app until Sept 2, if you wanted to check your balance. Or, you may email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org as we both have master lists of who has remaining classes.
3. Classes from the 4/8/Unlimited autodrafts may be redeemed at Yogalicious effective today 8/6 through Sept 30. This means that even if your passes expire on 8/15, you have until Sept 30 to use them.
4. If you were on a 10 class pass, we both have those numbers, too. You will need to use these passes by Sept. 30 as well. After that, they will become void.
5. If you are on a Year of Yoga that expires AFTER 9/30, please contact email@example.com. If your Year of Yoga expires BEFORE 9/30, you may use it at Yogalicious until then.
6. I will continue teaching Zen Flow at 8:30am on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Yogalicious beginning Tuesday, 8/14. Come see me! Some of our other Zen teachers are working on transitioning to Yogalicious as well. We will share these details as they unfold.
7. I will continue to offer private sessions at Yoglicious as previously arranged. If you had a private on the schedule with me, we will meet at Yogalicious.
8. Kimberlie Hammond will be honoring any remaining “banked” massages for Zen Massage Members. She will be setting up at Purple Orchid (same plaza as Mellow Mushroom) and has a list of who has remaining massages left to be used. You may reach out to Kimberlie to schedule your banked massages at firstname.lastname@example.org (864) 384-7139. Purple Orchid is located at:464 E. Main St.
9. Yogalicious is located at 161 Dunbar St. There is street parking as well as a parking deck. Their website is www.yoga-licious.com Please note that the online schedule does not reflect my classes just yet, but please know I’ll be there on 8/14 and we will let you know of other changes as they roll-out.
10.Our website www.zen-studios.com will remain up online and we will post changes there as well as on our Facebook page.
If you have any other questions that were not addressed here, please feel free to reply to this email.
Again, thank you all for allowing us to be a part of your yoga journey. Thank you for your sharing your kind words, thoughts and memories. Thank you to the staff and students at Yogalicious for welcoming our students and teachers to allow us to grow our yoga community even bigger. Thank you to those of you who showed up this weekend to help us pack and say good-bye: Claire Sasser, Kimberlie Hammond, Jack Esce, Ariana Muehlenbein and Sabrina Bridges.
Most of all, thank you to my amazing husband, Steve Muehlenbein. I love you more than words can say for all of the support you’ve given me over 20 years and for continuing to be my biggest cheerleader in life.